XX Miglia - Catania
In the historic center of Catania, in an apartment on the third floor (no elevator) of a 19th-century building, is the XX Miglia bed and breakfast where the welcoming staff are ready to provide you with relaxation. The structure is near the most renowned areas and sites that make it a city of historical and cultural interest, such as the central Etnea, Piazza Duomo, and the charming harmony of the Fiera, a daily market, and the Pescheria, a historical fish market.
A few steps from the B&B is the railway station and the urban and suburban buses that connect major tourist cities in Sicily. You can also admire the central architectural wonders of the city, taste traditional Sicilian cuisine, and enjoy the Catania nightlife.
The hotel has mutlilingual staff and offers you free WiFi Internet access during your stay.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $44
- Double Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time Noon-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- Room service
- Barbeque grills
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1880
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LED TV
- Digital TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
XX Miglia - Catania’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
Valet parking costs EUR 8 per night
Kitchen/kitchenette use costs EUR 5,00 per day
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 20 per person (one way)
Train station pick-up service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.