Minihotel IRIS - Amalfi Coast
The Minihotel IRIS is a modern structure located far from the traffic noise and just a stone's away from the beaches. It is the result of a project to restore the ancient mansion house of the Marquis of Mezzacapo, a nobleman of Maiori.
You can choose among 6 bright, cheerful, and colorful double bedrooms. They are modern-styled and have porthole windows despite the classical wooden beams in the roof, thus creating a warm, cozy, and extravagant environment.
All guests can spend downtime by a wide solarium-terrace and may also park their cars in a safe secure place. The clean smell of a lemon field close by can alternatively bring you back into harmony with the local suburban landscape.
Our attention to courtesy and service will contribute to making your stay in the Coast of Amalfi a very special experience absolutely worth repeating.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $80
- Double Room
- Double or Twin Room (with Sofa Bed)
- Double Room, Jetted Tub
- Double Room (with sofa bed)
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1 PM-7:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Train station pickup *
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in lobby
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Minihotel IRIS - Amalfi Coast’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 10 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)