Hotel Koffieboontje - Bruges
For a wide choice of more than 50 Belgian beers, you can visit the tearoom-brasserie Het Stijdershuis. The hotel also serves a large selection of French and South African wines and various snacks, salads, pastas, as well as local dishes and menus. For a modern lunch you can visit the onsite restaurant Kwizien Divien.
If you are in for something active, rent a bike from the hotel and explore the surrounding area.
Hotel Koffieboontje also offers meeting rooms for business meetings and banquets. Other onsite amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access.
In the center of Bruges, in a quiet traffic-free shopping street close to the "Grote Markt" (market square), you will find Hotel Koffieboontje. On sunny days the hotel terrace offers a magnificent view of the Belfry of Bruges.
In a contemporary architectural environment, you will be staying right in the historical center of the city, with its unsurpassed sightseeing and shopping options.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $86
- Standard Double or Twin Room (Small)
- Double or Twin Room, Annex Building
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Quadruple Room, Annex Building
- Standard Double Room Single Occupancy
- Standard Room
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
- Triple Room (Small)
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Comfort Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite
- Double Room Single Use, Annex Building
- Standard Double Room Single Use (Small)
- Superior Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningStrijdershuis - This brasserie serves breakfast and light fare.
Kwizien Divien - This restaurant specializes in Belgian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Hotel Koffieboontje - Bruges’s small print
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Self parking costs EUR 20.00 per night
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 8.90 per 24 hours
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 7.50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.