Hotel Priori - Perugia (province)
The Hotel Priori offers 3-star hotel accommodation in Perugia, the enchanting Italian town in the Umbria region. This wonderful location offers numerous tourist attractions, such as the Cathedral of San Lorenzo, the Palazzo dei Priori, and the Basilica of San Domenico. Perugia is also well known for hosting the EuroChocolate and the Umbria Jazz festivals every year.
The Hotel Priori offers great-value-for-money accommodations in Perugia and it is the ideal choice for tourists who want to spend a comfortable and inexpensive holiday in one of the most beautiful cities in Italy.
Onsite amenities at the Hotel Priori include a spacious meeting room that can accommodate up to 60 people, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a lovely terrace with tables and chairs where guests can sit and enjoy wonderful views.
Please note that infant beds are available for a nightly fee. Dogs and cats are allowed at this hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $35
- Single Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 54 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Valet parking *
- Discounted offsite parking
- RV/bus/truck parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1600
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Priori - Perugia (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 20 per night
Valet parking costs EUR 5 per night
Breakfast costs between EUR 5 and EUR 5 for adults, and EUR 0 and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.