B&B Leonardo - Venice
Thanks to its strategic position and the neighboring water-bus stop of “Cà Rezzonico”, B&B Leonardo is the ideal lodging to visit comfortably the city of Venice.
Convenient to reach from every arrival-terminal of the city (Railway Station Santa Lucia, Piazzale Roma), B&B Leonardo is located very close to the main places of interest of the city (St. Marks, Rialto, Accademia…). Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $163
- Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 1 room
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (1 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
B&B Leonardo - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.