Hotel Boccaccio - Rome
The hotel’s strong point is its location in the heart of Rome. Hotel Boccaccio is in fact situated in a quiet street just a few minutes' walk from Piazza Barberini (and its underground station) and a short walk from Palazzo Barberini. The eco-hotel Boccaccio is 5 minute walk away from Piazza Colonna, the Trevi Fountain, and Piazza di Spagna. Thanks to its strategic location, eco-hotel Boccaccio is not only near the main cultural attractions of Rome but also to the capital's most prestigious shops in the nearby Via Veneto (famous for Fellini’s La dolce Vita).
Despite being situated in a beautiful late 19th-century building, this eco-hotel has been recently refurbished to meet the highest standards of sustainability thus obtaining an Environmental Quality Mark.
Eco-hotel Boccaccio has 8 rooms, some with private facilities. The rooms are tastefully furnished, have very high ceilings and are equipped with all comforts. Patty the owner will be at your complete disposal in order to make your holiday in Rome a pleasant and memorable one!
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $59
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 9:30 AM-11:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Caters to women only
- Caters to men only
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1872
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
Hotel Boccaccio - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.