Riad Le Mazagao - El Jadida
This riad has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a snack bar/deli. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $41
- Standard Room (Ouarzazate)
- Standard Room (Marrakech)
- Standard Room (Zagora)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningTerasse de mazagao - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Riad Le Mazagao - El Jadida’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
Cash deposit for Spring Break: MAD 550 per stay
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Resort fee inclusions:
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Parking is available nearby and costs MAD 3 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.