Residence Alexandra - Sirmione
- Swimming pool
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 11 March to 30 April:
- Swimming pool
This residence offers dry cleaning/laundry, an elevator (lift) and beach/pool umbrellas. Go for a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $507
- Apartment (Essential)
- Standard Studio
- Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Annex Building
- One Bedroom Apartment with Terrace Maisonette dependance
- Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Lake View (Chic)
- Superior Studio
- Standard Room
- Family Apartment
- Superior Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Lake View
- Basic Studio Apartment
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pool umbrellas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size single
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
Residence Alexandra - Sirmione’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from April 1st to October 31st. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.