New Holiday House Roma - Rome
Also within close proximity is the Ottaviano-S.Pietro underground station and an extensive network of buses, trams and taxis providing quick and easy access to all parts of the city.
Housed on the ground floor of a cozy 19th century building, the property features a pleasant, brightly lit environment with 2 comfortable guestrooms. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access throughout.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $66
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 11 AM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
New Holiday House Roma - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.