Hotel Mercurio - Milan
Due to its inexpensive rates and welcoming atmosphere, this low-cost Milan hotel is probably one of the best hotels for visitors looking for a perfect combination between good facilities and good prices. Not to mention that free wireless Internet access is available for those coming along with a laptop computer. The hotel has a bar/lounge, and room service is also available during limited hours.
The family run Hotel Mercurio, thanks to its friendly and professional multilingual staff, will make everybody's holiday in Milan a truly memorable and enjoyable experience. For those searching for a clean and comfortable hotel without the so-called luxuries, the Hotel Mercurio will be an excellent choice.
No pets or service animals are allowed at this hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $37
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
Hotel Mercurio - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Air conditioning is available for an extra charge of EUR 5 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.