Château de Trigance - Trigance
- Dining venue
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $136
- Standard Double Room
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 3:30 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- 2 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningChateau de Trigance - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Château de Trigance - Trigance’s small print
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6.00 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.