Hotel Salerno - Milan
The friendly staff of this 2-star hotel in Milan will be glad to welcome business travelers and tourists with professional service, courteous hospitality and a range of convenient facilities including a free wireless Internet connection, bar, breakfast room, that can be converted in meeting room for up to 25 persons, and 24-hour reception. A small garden is at guests' disposal for breakfast during the warmest months of the year. Accommodations with in-room accessibility can be requested.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $75
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room Single Use
- Triple Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- Check-in time 11 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) -
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Salerno - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.