Hotel Diamond Rimini - Rimini
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers free WiFi and free self parking. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include a children's pool and babysitting. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 37 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time noon-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) not allowed
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 2 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Free bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 80
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1956
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 19-inch LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Diamond Rimini - Rimini’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.