Eden - Lake Maggiore
The Eden hotel is situated on Lake Maggiore, in the historical center of Baveno, and offers wonderful views of the Borromean Islands. It is a family-run, 3-star hotel that has belonged to the Pagani family since 1907.
Hotel Eden provides guests with WiFi Internet access, a bar, a restaurant serving Italian cuisine, and an elevator (lift). The multilingual staff at the front desk are on hand to provide you with information about the area.
The hotel is in a wonderful central position and has a pleasant, homey atmosphere which is the ideal solution for your holiday.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $55
- Standard Single Room
- Family Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Double Room, Lake View
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- WiFi in public areas *
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Eden - Lake Maggiore’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 2 for 2 hours (rates may vary)