Hotel Milano - Lake Garda (area)
Along with free breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and a rooftop terrace. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. The pool bar and bar/lounge are ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $120
- Double Room, Balcony
- Superior Double Room, Balcony
- Economy Double Room
- Triple standard
- Triple Room, Balcony
- Double standard
At a glance
- This hotel has 46 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2:30 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Mountain biking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Milano - Lake Garda (area)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the hotel. This tax does not apply to stays in April or to children under 16 years of age. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 5.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.