La Closerie Honfleur - Honfleur
La Closerie Honfleur is entirely non-smoking and offers you many comforts and amenities to make your stay in Honfleur the most enjoyable it can be. It has all the comforts of home, with an equipped kitchen, featuring all the necessary facilities to prepare your own meals at any time of day. There are also laundry facilities where you can wash, dry, and iron your own clothing. This family-friendly apartment complex also has all the amenities of a hotel, such as an outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and snack bar. Complimentary wireless Internet access and free onsite parking are also available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $100
- Comfort Room (2 persons)
- Comfort Apartment
- Comfort Apartment, Balcony (For 4 persons)
- Comfort Apartment, Balcony
- Comfort Room
- Comfort Apartment (For 4 persons)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 45 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Check-in time is at 3 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the hotel prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool umbrellas
- Steam room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2009
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
La Closerie has 2 treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Steam room
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
La Closerie Honfleur - Honfleur’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 30
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.