Harbour Grand Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Your hotel has 4 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. The pool bar and bar/lounge are ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $132
- Premier Harbour View Room
- Club Premier Harbour View Room
- Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Premier Suite, Harbor View
- Club Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Club Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Executive Suite, Harbour View
- Superior Harbour View Room
- Premier Room, Patio, Harbor View
At a glance
- This hotel has 828 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 41 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- No parking
- Accessible parking
- Area shuttle within 5 km *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2009
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningLe 188 Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Kwan Cheuk Heen - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Harbour Grand Cafe - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nagomi - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Harbour Grand Hong Kong - Hong Kong’s small print
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Valet parking costs HKD 300 per day
Rollaway beds are available for HKD 600 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of HKD 237 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of HKD 150 per person (one way)
WiFi is available in public areas for HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.