Rusticae Hotel Sant Roc - Pyrenees (Catalonia)
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner. Escape the stress of everyday life at Hydra Qi Spa, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as hot stone massages, sports massages and body treatments. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a sauna. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $100
- Standard Double Room, 1 King Bed
- Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 25 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Full-service spa
- Golfing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 2798
- Conference space size (meters) - 260
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Hydra Qi Spa. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
DiningBuffi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Petit Buffi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Rusticae Hotel Sant Roc - Pyrenees (Catalonia)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 6 per night
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.