Hotel Playa la Media Luna, Isla Mujeres - Isla Mujeres
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers free self parking and a rooftop terrace. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $105
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM, must contact hotel security and show a valid ID upon arrival. Guests will receive room keys and check in will be done the next day in the morning.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Fishing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
Hotel Playa la Media Luna, Isla Mujeres - Isla Mujeres’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least no hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.