NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex - Phnom Penh
Your resort has 8 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills, a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Highlights include a casino and a nightclub. The Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering a sauna, a spa tub, massages and massage/treatment rooms. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 2 bars/lounges.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center, a spa tub, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $62
- Premier Room
- Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Room, No View
- Superior Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 713 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 13 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Free valet parking
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 8 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 11539
- Conference space size (meters) - 1072
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2002
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The Spa has 22 treatment rooms. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
DiningBistro Romano Italian - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Chopstick Noodle House - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Fortune Palace - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Indochine - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Korean Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex - Phnom Penh’s small print
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 20 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 18 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.