ASTRUS Moscow City Hotel - Moscow
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 4 restaurants serving lunch, dinner and brunch where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. SPA-MASTER is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as body wraps, body treatments and a sauna. Take a splash in one of the 2 indoor pools during your stay.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a Turkish bath/hammam, a spa tub, a sauna and an indoor tennis court are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $33
- Comfort Room
- Studio, 1 Bedroom
- Standard Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 495 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 33 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Health club
- Indoor tennis court
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Playground on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Tennis on site
- Spa tub
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 13450
- Conference space size (meters) - 1250
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1980
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
SPA-MASTER has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
DiningMassimo - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Green Hall - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Chinese restaurant TsinUe - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Korean restaurant Adalsan - This restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Lobby Bar - This lobby lounge serves lunch and light fare.
ASTRUS Moscow City Hotel - Moscow’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 550 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge