Residenza Lago di Lugano - Porlezza
This hotel has 4 restaurants. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and a picnic area. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and scuba diving. Relax in the indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool during your stay. Guests will also have plenty of options in terms of bars as there is a beach bar, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink in the sun or in the shade before eating at the restaurant.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and outdoor tennis court. Family-friendly amenities at this hotel include a children's pool, a children's club and babysitting. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $131
- Standard Apartment, Partial Lake View (not guaranteed)
- Family Apartment, Partial Lake View (not guaranteed)
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Partial Lake View (not guaranteed)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Children's club *
- Pets allowed *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Children's club (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis court
- Beach towels
- Children's pool
- Pool umbrellas
- Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- Conference space size (meters) - 110
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1976
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
In the room
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Separate living room
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningLa Masseria - This restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
La Terrazza - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Bistro - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Pizzeria - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis court
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Residenza Lago di Lugano - Porlezza’s small print
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Facility access costs EUR 50 per accommodation, per day. Facilities include fitness facilities, a spa, a spa tub, and a swimming pool.
Self parking costs EUR 10 per night with in/out privileges
Kitchen/kitchenette use costs EUR 60 per stay
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 19 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 19 per night
Children's club access is available for an extra charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.