Suite Novotel Dubai Mall of the Emirates - Dubai
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
The leisure facilities include a fitness center. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $74
- Superior Suite
- Family Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 180 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (15 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle within 5 km
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2009
- Rooftop terrace
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Down comforter
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
DiningAll Day Dining - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Patisserie - Onsite brasserie.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Suite Novotel Dubai Mall of the Emirates - Dubai’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of AED 70 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of AED 150 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.