L'Escala Resort - Costa Brava
L'Escala Resort is a modern 3-star hotel in L'Escala, a traditional fishing town right in the heart of the Costa Brava, in Girona. The hotel is situated close to crowded L'Escala Beach, where you will be able to practise a wide range of water sports, as well as enjoy its animated nightlife, restaurants, and commercial area.
Other major landmarks in the area include Empúrias Ruins, Dalí's Route, the historic centers of Peralltada and Pals, and spectacular Medes Islands. The hotel's privileged position and modern facilities make it an ideal accommodation for having a relaxing holiday near the Mediterranean Sea. Moreover, L'Escala Resort is surrounded by a huge garden and features 7 swimming pools where you will be able to go for a swim or sunbathe in a natural environment.
Please note that pets and service animals are not permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $73
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Superior Apartment
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Garden Area
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Garden Area
- One Bedroom Apartment for 2 people
- One Bedroom Apartment for 3 people
At a glance
- This hotel has 80 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 7
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Pool sun loungers
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
L'Escala Resort - Costa Brava’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Spring Break deposit: EUR 150 per stay (for stays between 24 June - 1 September)
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 5 per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)