BBQueen - Rome
BBQueen is located within 5 minutes’ walk from Termini central station. The area is one of the most cosmopolitan and multi-cultural of the city: restaurants offer cuisine from various part of the world at reasonable prices, while the street itself where the B&B is located features a lively street market 6 days a week.
In the immediate vicinity are Via Veneto, Santa Maria della Vittoria’s church (containing Bernini's masterpiece of St Theresa in Ecstasy), the National Roman Museum, and the Baths of the Emperor Diocleziano, while Colosseum, Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, amongst countless other wonders, are within walking distance or a short tube or bus ride away.
All rooms have double occupancy (but they can also be rented by singles). A bed for a third person can be added on request. Italian breakfast (cappuccino, coffee, tea, croissant, bread, butter, jams, etc.) can be enjoyed either in the breakfast area or in guestroom, from 8:00 to 10:00.
The friendly staff, headed by Julia, is happy to offer advice on sightseeing, restaurants and shopping, to book tours, concerts, transfers, and to help with any and every problem that might arise. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the property and if you’re without a laptop, you’re welcome to use the BB’s own PC.
After registering guests can keep the keys for the rest of the staying.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $81
- Double Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room (with extra bed)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 8 AM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
BBQueen - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.