Almorò Bed & Breakfast - Venice
Once arrived by boat at the stop of Fondamenta Nove, our guests will immediately be plunged into a Venetian atmosphere, as our home is in the heart of a popular district with bakery (which actually sells of everything), news vendor (including international newspapers), tobacconist store, bar and of course the typical Venetian taverns. Once crossed the bridge that you can see on the picture, you will discover the square of San Giovanni e Paolo, with its magnificent surroundings and buildings, not to mention the equestrian monument of Bartolomeo Colleoni, considered as one of the nicest in the world.
Content provided courtesy of the property. The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Double Room
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 2 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Digital TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
Almorò Bed & Breakfast - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.