Hotel Bogart 2 - Milan
Hotel Bogart 2 offers hotel accommodation in the Porta Garibaldi area.
Your 3 star Porta Garibaldi hotel in Milan offers free Wi-Fi, a garden and concierge services. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. The reception has a safety deposit box for your valuable items.
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers free WiFi and a garden. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $71
- Double Room Single Use
- Twin Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
Hotel Bogart 2 - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 10.00 per day