Deltour Hôtel Alès - Gard (department)
Deltour Hôtel Alès is bound to make you feel ar home. Breakfast is offered in the breakfast room from 7 AM to 10 AM for a great start to the day. Secure onsite parking is free to guests. If you need to get some work done, you'l also appreciate the meeting room and business services.
The hotel is an ideal accommodation for those looking for a relaxing holiday or a comfortable base to discover the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $47
- Triple Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 4:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms -
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2001
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 55-cm flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Deltour Hôtel Alès - Gard (department)’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 10.00 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3.50 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.