Hotel Rigel - Catania
It is a small hotel, so the owners are always in contact with their guests and in every moment of the day they are there to help them in order to satisfy their needs. They welcome the guests as they were members of their family, they will feel like in their own house.
The hotel is sensitive to environmental and energetic problems. Hotel Rigel has a system of photo voltaic panels in order to produce electricity and a system of solar panels in order to produce hot water.
The building is situated in an enviable position: it is easily reachable from the airport by bus, it is close to the bus station and to the train station. It is also very close to the Ciminiere, a fair center.
Property amenities include a wide terrace full of typical, Sicilian plants, a relaxing place where you can read, meet and chat, and free wireless Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Rigel - Catania’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 12 per 24 hours
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.