Residenza Ca' Dario - Venice
The reception is open from 8:30 AM until 6 PM, and is a very important connecting unit where guests are welcomed and the staff hands out the keys, and all the information you need to make your stay in Venice as pleasant as possible is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $73
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Junior Suite
- Penthouse (5 persone)
- Double Room, Ensuite
- Apartment, 4 Bedrooms (11 persone)
- Standard Apartment, Kitchenette, Annex Building (15 min walk from main building)
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests cannot check in after 11 PM. Any arrival after 11 PM will be considered a NO SHOW. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- No parking
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1600
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
Residenza Ca' Dario - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- All citizens of Italy will be charged the national value-added tax
Late check-in after 10 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.