Residenza Navona First - Rome
Residenza Navona First Bed & Breakfast is situated on the first floor of 2 lovely historic buildings.
Within few steps frpm from Piazza Navona and Campo de Fiori, it boasts a superlative and privileged position, as in the same zone you can also find lovely bars, pubs, restaurants, and typical Italian pizzeria and trattoria, while Rome's must-see sights and most beautiful squares are only a stone's throw from your door, all reachable on foot.
All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms with showers, LCD satellite TVs, hair dryers, air conditioners, free wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and safes. Daily cleaning of rooms is included in the price. Uniquely decorated rooms rich in color as well as comfort, provide a perfect atmosphere, whatever the nature of your holiday may be.
An onsite restaurant with café bar is at guests’ disposal. A private pick-up service transfer from the airport with English peaking driver is also available on request at the time of reservation. Driver meets you in the Arrival hall with a sign bearing your name, and brings you directly to the B&B.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $100
- Triple Room, Annex Building
- Quadruple Room, Annex Building
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
To make arrangements for check-in please contact ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1500
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningBianco Caffe - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Residenza Navona First - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in between 10 PM and 3 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50.00 per room (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.