Monte Oliveto - Florence (province)
At Monte Oliveto you don’t stay, “You Live”!
“Monte Oliveto” is more than just a place to sleep,it’s your home in the heart of Florence.
Here you will find a familiar and cosy place in one of the historical quarters of the city: “San Frediano”.
The quarter beyond the river Arno is the ideal place for a walk through alleys,squares and ancient artisan shops still keeping their authentic fiorentine character.
Being so close to the ancient city walls, just one stop away from the famous Brancacci chapel, the Old Bridge , Signoria Square,the Cathedral,Santa Croce, the Uffizi and all of the most striking spots in Florence,makes San Frediano the favourite quarter for fiorentine and their guests.
But Monte Oliveto ,a small villa of the early twentieth century, is a quiet place where you can take a break from the traffic’s noise and from the frenetic city life.
Its fresh and bright rooms overlook a private garden bordering on a hill that gives its name to our B&B “Monte Oliveto”.
Every morning you will be welcomed by a rich and genuine breakfast,composed of homemade cakes and dishes with organic ingredients.
Give yourself a present!! Come to Florence, Monte Oliveto will warm up your heart and help you to always remember this enchanting city, cradle of the italian Renaissance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Single Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1960
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Monte Oliveto - Florence (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.