Riad Fez Yamanda - Fes
Your riad has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a Turkish bath/hammam. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $61
- Standard Room (Ibnou Battouta)
- Suite (Ibnou Khaldoun)
- Panoramic Suite (Avempace/Averoese)
- Duplex (Ibnou Alkhatib)
- Standard Room (Maimonide)
- Standard Room (Leon L´Africain)
- Junior Suite (Ibnou Alarab/IIbnou Khaldoun)
- Suite (Averoese)
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour room service
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Golfing nearby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1890
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
DiningRiad Fez Yamanda - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Riad Fez Yamanda - Fes’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs MAD 20 per night
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 275 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 150 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.