Appartamenti Museo - Verona
Located in the heart of old-town Verona, Appartamenti Museo offers modern apartments in an historic building in the charming Veronetta district of down town.
You'll be within easy walking distance of the most interesting attractions, such as Juliet's house (of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet), Piazza delle Erbe square, the city's main theaters (Nuovo, Filarmonico, and Romano), and the Arena - the famous Roman amphitheater that is the setting of a summer opera house. At Appartamenti Museo you'll also be very close to the university, banks, bars, wonderful restaurants, and shopping venues to accommodate every taste.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $61
- Studio, Kitchenette
- Double Room Single Use, Kitchenette
- Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1:30 PM-5:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 1 per room
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Appartamenti Museo - Verona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Late check-in between 5:30 PM and 8 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 25.00
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Weekly housekeeping is provided; additional cleaning is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10,00
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.