Hotel Da Tito - Mestre
Located in the real heart of the city, the hotel is 5 minutes walking from the central railway station and at only 4 kms from the hystorical centre of Venice.
Every 10 minutes a bus that stops in front of the hotel connects our guests to the wonderful lagoon city.
The hotel has a private parking, 16 wide and comfortable rooms furnished with taste, private services in rooms, telephone, safe, tv and hairdryer.
Open 24 hours on 24 all year long, guarantees to its guests the highest service combined with the usual Venetian warmness.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $40
- Classic Single Room
- Economy Double Room
- Classic Triple Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Classic Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Da Tito - Mestre’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 7,00 per day
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 3 for 1 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.