Bed and Breakfast Gustè - Rome
Gustè is a comfortable bed and breakfast with 5 rooms furnished with flavor and originality, 2 shared bathrooms, a big kitchen, and a sitting room where it is possible to drink a cup of tea. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in public areas of the hotel. In 3 of the rooms, there is a little terrace, and in the 4th, there is a large window. Amenities also include 2 coffee shops.
The Bed and Breakfast Gustè is located near one of the most prestigious Roman churches, San Giovanni in Laterano. It is also near 2 underground stations on Metro A (San Giovanni and Re di Roma stops) and many bus and tram stops which make it easy to get around the city.
The B&B Gustè is a great solution for enjoying Roman life in an economical way. Guests may use the shared kitchen area for cooking. The hotel staff is friendly and can give you all the information you need.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $509
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Room, Private Bathroom (Bunk Beds)
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Beach shuttle *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1945
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 28-inch LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave (on request)
- Free bottled water
Bed and Breakfast Gustè - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 35 (one way)
Late check-in between 7 PM and 11:30 PM can be arranged for an extra charge (amount varies)
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 2 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 35.00 per room (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.