Riad Aubrac - Marrakech
Along with free full breakfast, this riad offers a restaurant and a rooftop terrace. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $44
- Standard Single Room (Gentiane)
- Standard Single Room (Bouton d´Or)
- Standard Single Room (Jonquille)
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds (myrtille)
- Suite (Marguerite)
- Double Room Single Use (Bleuet)
- Double Room (Bleuet)
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds (Jonquille)
- Standard Single Room (myrtille)
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds (Gentiane)
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds (Bouton d´Or)
- Suite (Single Use - Marguerite)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Discounted offsite parking
- Area shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free full breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Sledding nearby
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Balcony or patio
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the riad's full-service spa, SPA A PROXIMITE.
The spa is open daily.
DiningCuisine marocaine/berbere - This family restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Riad Aubrac - Marrakech’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 22 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 100 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 75 per person (one way)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.