Ca' Riccio - Venice
The guestrooms are equipped with free WiFi and every comfort you may need; you will feel at ease in a home-like atmosphere. The friendly staff is at your complete disposal to fulfill your needs or give you assistance with tours and sightseeing. The polite hospitality and serious professionalism in a friendly atmosphere will guarantee you the most pleasant stay in Venice.
Breakfast is available with room bookings, but not available with apartment bookings.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $72
- Triple Room
- Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Elena)
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Rachele 2)
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Rachele 1)
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Quadruple Room
- Suite, Hot Tub
- Classic Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 10 AM-8:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 50-cm flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
Ca' Riccio - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 30 September.
Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-14 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in between 9:30 PM and midnight can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.