Albergo Caffaro - Genoa
This welcoming hotel located a few steps from the main monuments, palaces and shopping streets is the perfect choice for those that want to explore the wonderful town of Genoa and the Aquarium of Genoa reachable within a short walk.
The staff of the Albergo Caffaro Hotel is always at your disposal for useful information and advice on restaurants, clubs, and sites to visit in the city of Genoa and the wonderful towns along the Ligurian coast. Furthermore, complimentary wireless Internet access, elevator and luggage storage are among the available amenities.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $84
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Albergo Caffaro - Genoa’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.