Casa Baseggio - Venice
From the terrace of the house is possible to enjoy of the garden of the Abbey, one of the quietest and most striking of Venice.
Two spacious double rooms are available to the guests.
Breakfast is served by Marco and Alessandra from 8.30 to 10. 30 on the bed room or, by choice, on the terrace.
In a few minutes is possible to cross the big canal with a gondola ("traghetto"), for only 50 cents, and arrive to the historical Rialto market, with all its Venetian specialities (fish, vegetables of the island, flowers) very much frequented by Venetians and tourist. From there, in a few minutes, you arrive to Piazza San Marco.
Content provided courtesy of the property. The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $121
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 2 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
Casa Baseggio - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.