Sport und Familienhotel Klausen - Kitzbuehel area
This hotel has its own restaurant serving lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. If you are planning on a spot of skiing during your stay, not only will you find ski runs nearby, but also facilities such as ski passes and ski storage. Nearby winter fun includes a ski area, ski lifts and cross-country skiing. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $102
- Standard Double Room
- Comfort Double Room, Balcony, View
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Number of indoor pools -
- Indoor pool
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
- Steam room
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
Sport und Familienhotel Klausen - Kitzbuehel area’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 18.00
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.