Domus San Vincenzo - Hostel - Sorrento Coast (area)
The Domus San Vincenzo - Hostel is located in Sant'Agnello, a residential area of Sorrento. The hostel, housed in an old villa dating back to the 16th century, overlooks the Bay of Naples, the Sorrentine coast, and the Amalfi coast.
The Domus San Vincenzo - Hostel boasts a friendly atmosphere thanks to the nuns who take care of every detail, making your stay as pleasant as possible.
The parking charge at Domus San Vincenzo is available for a surcharge and space is limited. From July 1st to August 31st, parking is not available at the hostel. However, there is the free parking on nearby streets and private parking for a surcharge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Family Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3:30 PM-10:30 PM
- Check-out time is 9:30 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1800
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
Domus San Vincenzo - Hostel - Sorrento Coast (area)’s small print
This property accepts only cash for any payments made on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from 1 April to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 10 per night
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 12 per night
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 2 for 1 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.