Pantheon 3E - Rome
Pantheon 3E offers budget accommodations in a central, convenient location. The amazing Pantheon is a few minutes away on foot, and guests can walk to many of Rome's other main attractions. The surrounding area is also packed with excellent choices for dinner and shopping.
Guests can enjoy a free hot breakfast complete with eggs and bacon, as well as essentials like bread and coffee, served at the Scusate il ritardo restaurant (in the partner hotel), a few minutes away on foot. The staff is pleased to help with tickets and tours. Free WiFi is also available to guests.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $108
- Standard Double Room
- Superior Double Room
- Deluxe Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-2 AM
- Check-out time is Noon
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. The check-in location differs from the property location. Guests can check in at the nearby Hotel Abruzzi Roma, Piazza della Rotonda N.69 - 00186 Rome.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport drop off (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningScusate il ritardo - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Pantheon 3E - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 65 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.