Kosher B&B The Home in Rome - Rome
The Kosher B&B The Home in Rome is a sunny and comfortable bed and breakfast located in the Jewish area of Piazza Bologna, one of the most popular neighborhoods in the heart of Rome.
The Kosher B&B is housed on the second floor of an elegant 20th-century apartment building.
It has a superb position, located just 2-3 minutes walk from 2 synagogues, kosher mini-markets, butchers, bakery, kosher fast food, and kosher restaurants. A metro station is location just 50 meters from the hotel. It is in the perfect spot for the city's main attractions, enabling guests to easily explore the eternal city and its historic center.
The B&B offers a double suite room with a private bathroom, plus 1 single room and 1 double room with a shared bath. All rooms are very quiet, spacious, and luminous. They have been carefully refurbished with great attention to detail to offer a warm atmosphere, allowing guests to relax and spend an unforgettable holiday.
Kosher B&B The Home in Rome offers guests access to a computer station, making it ideal accommodation for both business and leisure travelers. Guests can enjoy snacks and drinks, available in the dining room, 24 hours a day. A Shabath plata, hot water dispenser, and tea and coffee are always available.
Please note: payments need to be made in cash (EUR) directly at the B&B.
Pets are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $70
- Superior Room, Ensuite
- Luxury Suite, Ensuite
- Family Room, Ensuite
- Double Room Single Use, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 8:30 AM-8:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Separate dining area
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Kosher B&B The Home in Rome - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in after 9:30 PM can be arranged for an extra charge (amount varies)
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.