The Traveler's Home - Rome
The Traveler's Home guesthouse enjoys a central location in Rome, in the vibrant Rione Esquilino area, a short walk from the fabulous Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore.
This charming guesthouse, housed in a late 19th-century Umbertine-style building, will allow you to breathe the romantic atmosphere of Rome, with its impressive art patrimony that a whole lifetime would not be sufficient to explore it in its entirety.
The Traveler's Home privileged location, near Termini train station, will allow you to reach on foot or by public transportation all major monuments and tourist attractions. The area is also full of cafes, restaurants, wine bars, and shops.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $102
- Triple Room
- Double Room (External Private Bathroom)
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1:30 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast on weekends
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1890
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The Traveler's Home - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Kitchen/kitchenette use costs EUR 20 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 40 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.