Sixbeds - Rome
The Sixbeds features townhouse accommodation located in the heart of Rome, just in front of the Vittorio Emanuele subway station, near the Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica, and 10 minutes walking from Termini station.
The townhouse Sixbeds has just 3 rooms, all with a shared kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen provides a microwave, refrigerator, and a kettle for coffee and tea. Free wireless Internet access is also provided to guests during their stay. The Sixbeds is the ideal starting point to discover the marvels of Rome, including the nearby Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the fabulous basilicas of Santa Maria Maggiore, Santa Prassede, and San Giovanni in Laterano.
Using the subway, you can easily reach many other sightseeing locations in Rome, such as the Spanish Steps (5 minutes away) and the Vatican City (15 minutes away). If you prefer, a bus terminal is available just in front of Termini station (5 minutes walking).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $30
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Family Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Courtyard View
- Room, 1 Bedroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 11:30 AM-9:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (9 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1870
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Shared bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
Sixbeds - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in between 10:30 PM and midnight can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 50
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 40 per vehicle (roundtrip)
Cruise ship terminal shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Theme park shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.