Hotel Susa - Milan
Located in Milan, in the quiet area of Città Studi, facing a small park on Viale Argonne, Hotel Susa is an ideal choice both for business and leisure travelers. Hotel Susa is a modern and welcoming hotel that is well-connected by public transportation to the city center, as well as to the fair district and Linate airport.
Hotel amenities include a cozy snack bar where guests can relax sipping beverages, a fitness room, a garden, and complimentary wireless Internet access in common areas.
Recreational opportunities abound nearby, where guests can rent bicycles, play basketball, take tennis lessons, or enjoy a playground. Hotel Susa welcomes pets, subject to restrictions. Accessibility features at this hotel include equipment for the deaf and wheelchair-accessible bathroom.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $66
- Double Room, 2 Single Beds
- Single Room
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (8 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Fitness facilities
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
Hotel Susa - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 15 per 24 hours
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.