Casa Corsi - Florence
Casa Corsi is a family-run townhouse accommodation with a peaceful rear garden, situated in Florence city center, within a 15-minute walk of Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and Battistero di San Giovanni. Ponte Vecchio and San Lorenzo Church are also within 2 km.
WiFi is available in this townhouse accommodation. In the surrounding areas of Casa Corsi guests will find restaurants, bars, shopping and grocery stores.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $32
- Single Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- Check-in time 2 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
Casa Corsi - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.