Le Biarritz - Biarritz
Le Biarritz is a 3-star hotel with spa in Biarritz, luxurious seaside resort on the French Atlantic coast, famous for welcoming tourists and surfers from all around the world. Thanks to its enviable location, this seaside hotel offers spectacular panoramic views over the ocean and the Pyrenees Mountains. With direct access to a sandy beach, hotel Le Biarritz is the ideal place to combine leisure and relaxation.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $90
- Standard Double Room, Pool Access
- Double Room, Pool Access (Ocean)
- Standard Single Room, Pool Access
- Superior Double Room, Pool Access (With Terrace)
- Single Room, Pool Access (Ocean)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 49 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Children's club
- Pets allowed *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Children's club
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Thalmar has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy, reflexology, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
DiningAncrage - Onsite piano bar.
Le Ponton - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Le Biarritz - Biarritz’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 12 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 16 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.