Castelinho38 - Rio de Janeiro
Along with free buffet breakfast, this inn offers a restaurant and free self parking. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Whether you are visiting Rio de Janeiro for business or on holiday, make sure you take time out to relax as there are massage and treatment rooms available.
Child-friendly amenities at this inn include babysitting and babysitting. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $84
- Master Double Suite
- Single Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1866
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
Castelinho38 - Rio de Janeiro’s small print
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of BRL 120 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.